I am a qualified photographer and the proud owner of Little bird photography.
As a wife, mother and photographer i feel very lucky to create these images and pause time to get those memories on paper for my own family as well as my customers.
I am very passionate about my business and what I aim for is to capture those first moments of your baby’s life so you can treasure all the details and remember what it was like to hold your sweet newborn in your arms. You will never regret having those moments captured.
I am also a very firm believer in letting kids be kids so I offer outdoor photo shoots to let kids explore, laugh, run, play with sticks & stones, and to let their personality shine through.
Believe me, this makes the best memories and not only will you be left with beautiful photo’s but also an experience and a memory of a nice fun day out.
I am always looking to improve my business through training, new idea’s for photo-shoots, new products/packaging to keep my customers happy.
- We keep our negatives (image files) for ever so you can still re-order after 10/20/30 years !
- I graduated as a fully qualified photographer in 2005.
- I have attended newborn training with 2 award winning uk photographers.
- I have hand selected all of my products for its exceptional quality.
- Customer service always comes first.
- I am a member of the baby and newborn photography association(banpas)
Make yourself a cup of tea, get cosy and look through my website and see for yourself if my style is a good fit for your photography needs.
You deserve images that you love and that you would want to treasure and share with your family.
Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions or would like to get to know me a little better, feel free to get in touch by going to our contact page.